cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIKOND01 IDoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have a requirement of sending listing data (whether articles is listed or delisted) from ECC to a legacy system. We have analyzed the option os using LIKOND01, Assortment 01or WBBDLD03. We opted for LIKOND01 since it is lighter as compared to WBBDLD03. We tried to find the documents related to both of these IDocs in help.sap etc, but could not find any information accept the header and detail records. We just wanted to know how we can trigger this LIKOND01 IDoc in ECC and whether our approach will satisfy our needs.

Any information in this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

Rakesh

Edited by: rakeshjain_hit on Dec 30, 2010 9:25 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It looks like LIKOND01 is an inbound IDOC type by SAP standard with message type LIKOND and inbound processing function IDOC_INPUT_LIKOND. You can still use this IDOC type to send listing conditions outside by building custom programs.

WBBDLD03 is a standard outbound IDOC type with transactions WDBU (changes) and WDBM(full build) for sending listed article/site combinations to outside.

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

Thanks for your reply.

LIKOND01.

We will activate the necessary change pointers and other configurations.

What we want to know that once the change pointers are activated the LIOKOND01 IDoc will be created as soon as the listing is done in ECC and entry created in WLK1 or we have to use some t-code. Can this be done?

WBBDLD03

We also tried to create the WBBDLD IDoc after creating a listing in ECC using transaction WDBU or WDBM, but could not.

Please provide your input. I have also checked BD50 (whether it is Active) and BD52 also.

Also i tried Automatic creation of Idoc of basic type WBBDLD, however i checked the FM MASTERIDOC_CREATE_WBBDLD, and when excecuting RBDMIDOC program with the messg type WBBDLD, i am getting a ABAP DUMP.

Thanks in advance!!

Rakesh

Edited by: rakeshjain_hit on Jan 7, 2011 10:31 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

LIKOND01:

As I mentioned above, LIKOND01 is an Inbound Idoc type by standard. When listing takes place in external system, this can be trasferred into SAP with this IDOC type. If we want to transfer the listing data to outside system with this IDOC type, you have to develop custom programs and carry out configurations for port, parner profile, process code etc. (WEDI).

WBBDLD03

You have to configure port (WE21 - File port or tRFC) and Partner Profile (WE20) to generate communication IDOCs. If you are using tRFC port (to transfer data to another SAP system or middle-ware like PI), you need to setup Customer Distribution Model also (BD64). These are required in addition to configurations in BD50 & BD52. Once this is done, SAP starts generating IDOCs using WDBU/WDBM.

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

Thanks for your response!!

LIKOND01:

I have generated this Idoc as an outbound one also with normal customization.

WBBDLD03

I have generated the wbbdld Idoc also. Only one more thing when populating the wbbdld Idoc i also want to populate the field Quell from wlk1 table with its value and also remove some segments that are not required. Can you please suggest how to approach?

Thanks,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

I have already generated the wbbdld Idoc also. Only one more thing when populating the wbbdld Idoc i also want to populate the field Quell from wlk1 table with its value and also remove some segments that are not required. For this i created a Zsegment ZE1WBB01, released it. Added the same in extension wbbdld03, released that. Added the object details in bd52 and bd66. But when i am trying to genrate this Extension Idoc i am getting some error EDI: Field SEGNAM in data record is default and hence the extension Idoc is not generated. Can you please suggest?

Thanks,

Rakesh

Edited by: rakeshjain_hit on Jan 12, 2011 3:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

My requirements have been solutioned.

Thanks for your input!!

Regards,

Rakesh Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

I am using WBBDLD IDoc which are genearted using WDBM/WDBU. The process is working fine when i am listing an article and executing WDBU/WDBM. But when i am delisting an article using WSP6/WBBR and then executing WDBU/WDBM, there are no IDocs generated (probably Change pointers are not picking these change). I want to generate the IDocs even if the article is delisted for a particular store. Can you please provide some input?

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh,

The article should be listed for the assortment and then only Assortment IDOC will be generated. This is the standard process and not sure why you want to send non-listed article to POS. With BD10, you can create ARTMAS IDOCs for the non-listed articles.

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

We are not using the IDoc to send information to POS. We are sending the Listing and delisting information to one of our LS which is using this information for Planning purpose. I checked in IMG>Logistic General>Assortment>Assortment List>Maintain Profile for Assortment Lists>Maintain Assortment List Profile Parameter. There is a functionality for sending "Deletions for Listing". I also checked "Flag Changes along with that. But still the Idoc is getting generated for Listing and not for delisting.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more thing Venu, When an article X for Store Y has been listed and WDBM executed an IDoc Z with details of X is created. But when i am again executin WDBM the other changes appears but the previous on also appears i.e. the details of X is also there. How can we avoid that?

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please use transaction WDBU which will not reprocess already processed change pointers in BDCP2.

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

After doing a listing change when i run WDBU no IDoc gets generated but when i run WDBM, the IDoc is getting generated. Do we need to do some change in assortment list type to make sure that WDBU generates the IDoc.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh,

Please see whether the required fields have been enabled for change pointers for message type WBBDLD in transaction BD52. Once this is done and changes are made to Article Master, please make sure entries are getting captured in change pointer table BDCP2 or BDCP/BDPCS depending upon your version. If this is ok, you should see IDOCs with WDBU since partner profile/port etc. are already there.

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

I have already checked BD52 the required WLK1 fields are there. I have also checked CDHDR and BDCP2 table, the chage is being picked for both WSP4 (listing) and WSP6 (delisting). And i am able to generate the IDocs using WDBM. But the problem with this is that old changes are also being picked.

I am not able to generate them using WDBU.

I am giving the input for

Sales org

Dist Channel

Site

Assortment List type

and checking the control records

Do not use cycle

Generate merged versions.

I have even manupulated with them. But still WDBU does not work.

Any idea??

Thanks & Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more thing Venu, when we checked in debugging mode we found that there is a field dlmod (prepare mod) in table WDLS for which the value when the program runs is A "Direct request (manual object selection). Hence it is allowing us to generate the IDoc usinf WBDM.

This value should have been U (update since last correct update) to generate the IDoc using WDBU.

Any idea where this needs to be maintained or how it is derived.

Thanks & Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh,

In your Assortment List type configuration, set Lead time for assortment list = 1 and Assortment list cycle for change versions = 1. Now, try with WDBU after ensuring that BDCP2 has entries.

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

We have got this solved. We were having problem becaue we did not initialize that using WDBI. There after we changed the value of Lead time & no of change version to blank and assortment cycle to 1. It is workin fine now.

But still if you check maintain assortment list profile we have a place to check Deletion of listing. If we press F1 there the help says that we will have value DELE in field AENKZ of segment E1WBB01 if we delistt an article. But this does not happen. Any idea.

Thanks for your input!!

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

This 'Deletion for listing' will fill that field in IDoc with Delete only when:

1. The unassignment of store to the assortment is taking place

2. The physical deletion of WLK1 entries is taking place

However, WSP3, WSP6, .. will do the delisting -- update the WLK1 table and change the field 'Valid to' to current. So the WLK1 entires are still physically there, but expires with the valid to date.

That's why you don't got the deletion flag in IDoc.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

I read the post, and I have some troubles with the WBBDLD03. I am trying to delete de article in POS, so I need to send the field AENKZ = DELE, but I discontinuate the article first I execute WSM7 transaction and the WSE1, but it still does not send the field with AENKZ=DELE. Please can you help with this issue, what do we have to do, to send this information to POS.

Thank you!!!

Claudia