cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Output type newly created not triggering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created 2 new output types i;e 1 for returns Order and one when we save the Delivery order. This i have copied the standard output type (BA00 & LD00).

so now in returns order the output type i want to trigger automatically and print. But it is not happening. In VV11 i have defined for this condition as Print immediately and in customizing also i have maintained for sales organisation. But it is NOT triggering automatically when i save the return order. If i manually go and add this output then its working. So can you please tell me what needs to be done to trigger automatically.

Secondly for Delivery i have 2 output i;e when i save the delivery without picking and all in VL01N, it should trigger 1 output and second is when i do the picking and PGI in VL02N. Both should trigger automatically.Now both my output is triggered only when i do PGI in VL02n i;e VL01N output is not triggered.

Please help how can i do that.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1st Problem :

Please goto VV12 and check the otuptu condition record maintained by you. Select the Output and click on Communcation button. Maintain the printer name or LOCL. Then it will automatically trigger output.

2nd Problem :

If one output is required at Delivery creation stage and the seond output is required at PGI stage

Check the Requirement routine maintained in the Output Procedure.

For the first Output - - dont put any requirement routine

For the Second output (which is required after PGI) - Add the requirement routine

Hope this will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raju,

I have maintained in the same way as you have mentioned.

Regarding the 2nd Problem : i have already done in the way u have said. but in VL01N NO ouput is triggered. After PGI in VL02N bith output is triggered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For sales document type (RE)

Go to T-code V/30 and check whether output type for document type which you created is manitained, if not maintained all the entries as per standard document type OR

Also it seems that condtion tables are not maintained for newly created document type. Please check this ettings with help of ABAPER.

SPRO>>Sales and distribution>>Basic Function>>Output Control>>Output Determination Using the Condition Technique>>Maintain Condition Tables

Br,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you check what is the requirement is assigned to the output type and the out put determination analysis .

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

check and see if in the order type or delivery doc type the output application is correct as the configuration. ex: V1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All that is fine. Maually if we try to do it is happening. the only problem is when we try to trigger it automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to T-code NACE

Application area : V2-Shipping

Now select the condition records and select your new output types.

Take the key combination defined by you Viz. Sales org/Delivery Type (for example

Enter Medium as '1'

Date/Time as '4'

Press the communication Tab and Tick Print immediatley and release after output Check Box.

Also maintain the output device as LOCL

I hope this will help you

Br,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

All the things you mentioned is already set.