cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate process - Accruals to be set as scales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing problem when i set accruals. In rebate, accruals gets calculated for settlement can i set scales for accruals? since i set scales for rates not for accurals. for insatnce i have to give accruals based on scale values as mentioned below how to do it?

10000 - 2%

15000 - 3%

20000 - 5%

This above mentioned persentage are accruals which has to be accrued based on the base values if my PR00 condition is 30000 accrual should be 5% how can i configure this. Please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

S.Nirmal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nirmal,

unfortunately the scales are ignored by the accrual.

This restriction is specified in note 392711.

Best regards,

Ivano.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nirmal

For your requirement , kindly use scale rebates. So in scale rebates maintain scales in the rebate agreement as following

1 - 10000 - 2% , 10001 - 15000 - 3% and 15001- 20000 - 5% and if these accruals are based on PR00 condition type then assign a new Alt Calc Type to PR00 Condition type , then your issue should be solved.

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What type of scale type to be used? If i use the scales also how the accruals will calculated based on scales? The rates can be calculated not accruals. Please let me know how the accruals to be set in scales? send me the steps in detail.

Regards,

S.Nirmal

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nirmal

Use Customer rebate agreement , and for that rebate agreement as BO03 is the condition type , so go to V/06 and maintain ascending or descending scales . and create a rebate agreement and maintain scales in the rebate agreement.

But you have to make sure that you are assigning a new Alt Calc Type to PR00 Condition type also

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Nirmal

I have created a rebate agreement without accruals,and when I create a billing document ,I can see the rebate condition but the value is seted to zero.and I click on the condition rec. button,the rebase condition master data display. Can you give me some suggesttion?

Regards,

Donald