cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iviews not visible in SAP PLM 7.0 portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

When i navigate to 'Product engineering' tab in the portal, there are a set of iviews available in the content area.

These are :-

1. Work environment.

2. Search

3. My contexts.

4. My objects..

These iview headers are visible with the title but no content of these iviews are visible/accessible.

On clicking on the expand tray/collapse tray icon there is no action. (All i could make out is that there is a thin line added when i click on the expand tray icon).

There is no way i can access these iviews.

Is there something i am missing out ?

Request some pointers/inputs here.

regards,

abhishek

P.S : I am not sure if this issue with iviews has anything to do with the version of java installed (mine is 1.6.0_16)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Abhishek

i understand u are using EP for hosting the SAP PLM 7.0 module. have u tried using the netweaver business client ?

Can u send in detail the procedure u have adopted for Installation of PLM 7.0 & hosting in EP?

Also what function have u activated apart from teh WEB-UI?

Or is ur issue resolved ?

pls share ur inputs..

thanks

john

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

The problem persists. Well i didnt try out with NWBC yet, but switching on to NWBC is not the solution i see.

I didnt do the installation personally so cant mention the installation steps. Have you encountered similar problems at your side?

Initially i thought them to be related to java but doesnt seem so. Are there any specific business fucntions to be activated for these iviews. can you please name them for me .

regards,

abhishek