SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementing FM for Event 1205 (Related to FPL9 display)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement in which I need to copy the FM ISU_ACC_DISP_BASIC_LIST_1205 and make a custom FM with additional functionality. But, when I copy this FM, it gives me a lot of syntax errors since the code inside the FM accesses a lot of parameters present in the top include which I have not copied.

If I activate the FM ignoring the syntax errors, I get a Run-Time error when I execute FPL9.

Is there any other way that I can copy the standard FM and make the required adjustments?

Thanks in Advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Minal:

To accomplish this, you should create a new Z function, copied from the event 1205 sample, and then within your Z module, call the standard ISU* FM. After the standard returns, you should execute your own logic.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Minal:

To accomplish this, you should create a new Z function, copied from the event 1205 sample, and then within your Z module, call the standard ISU* FM. After the standard returns, you should execute your own logic.

regards,

bill.