cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am getting the following error in the CIF.

I have created purchase requisitions in APO and they are sent to ECC. The Purchase Requisitions are converted to Purchase Orders in SRM and automatically sent back to APO.

The queues for the POu2019s have error and due to this, all the remaining queues are blocked.

When I check /SAPAPO/CQ, the error message is as below:

u2022 Ordertype 2 OrderNo u201CPO numberu201D ItemNo 000002 SchedNo 0001

u2022 u201CMaterial number", "Plant number", "Vendor number", " quantity", "date"

u2022 Product for external product number u201CProduct numu201D and BSG does not exist.

I have done all the inconsistency checks, but the issue is not fixed.

If I delete the faulty queue, the remaining queues are transferred.

The Inconsistent PO is then transferred when I run the delta report (/SAPAPO/CCR) and initiate the transfer to APO.

This error is occurring too often. I would greatly appreciate if you could provide some help on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Varsha.

Edited by: Varsha.S on Dec 30, 2010 12:37 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Varsha, take a look at Note 1376385 - CCR load of results cancel with error.

Symptom

When you loading the results of CCR with iteration, the CCR cancel with error "Product for external product number XXX and BSG XXX does not exist".

It maybe your queue is caused by the delta report and you are seeing this in CQ.

We had a similar problem that was fixed by implementing this note.

Good luck,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Chris. Appreciate it...

Actually the error is occurred when the purchase req is converted into PO and sent back to APO.

The CCR report is working fine and I am able to fix the inconsistencies using CCR.

Thanks,

Varsha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varsha,

Please check if you have maintained "Postprocessing for errors, No splitting of LUWs" under column "Error Handling" in /SAPAPO/C2. The error queues can be processed later through /SAPAPO/CPP1, rest correct entries will pass through.

regards,

biplab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biplab,

Thanks for the reply

I have checked /SAPAPO/C2 (Assign Logical System and Queue Type) and there is no option to maintain Error Handling. Also how can I avoid this error from occuring.

Thanks a lot for your time and I really appreciate it.

Regards

Varsha.