cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate process - Accruals to be set as scales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing problem when i set accruals. In rebate, accruals gets calculated for settlement can i set scales for accruals? since i set scales for rates not for accurals. for insatnce i have to give accruals based on scale values as mentioned below how to do it?

10000 - 2%

15000 - 3%

20000 - 5%

This above mentioned persentage are accruals which has to be accrued based on the base values if my PR00 condition is 30000 accrual should be 5% how can i configure this. Please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

S.Nirmal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

yes, you can set slabs for accurals also but you need to talk to your ABAPER and open the field called ACCURALS where first field is open and remaining are GRAYED - VBO2 if you press ladder icon in it.

Based on the base values : for this also you need to talk to an ABAPER for a altering of pricing routine in pricing procedure.

please check and confirm.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Accruals value put as blank and save the aggrement(If you enter a condition rate as a percentage discount, the system automatically proposes the same percentage for the accrual rate).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

As you said I made the Accruals blank & maintained the rates in scales and maintained the condition record. But when i invoice accrual value is not appearing. It's not appearing in Vbo2 also.

Regards,

S.Nirmal