cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DDIC and sap* locked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

The user DDIC and SAP* are locked in client 000.

I cannot delete the sap* from the OS level in oracle because profile parameter for super user is set to 1, changing the profile value will require the system restart which is not permitted.

I had changed the UFLAG value to 0 for both the users in table USR02. But still user is locked at sap level.

I am using oracle DB version 10.2.0.2.0

and SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7

Did anybody faced this issue earlier.

brgds,

Vineet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vineet,

Try using /$SYNC - This command resets the buffers of the application server after deletion of SAP* and resetting the parameter.

Also give a try to RSUSR405-Reset all user buffers in all clients (uncritical)

Thanks,

Salim

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veenit,

Why you would like to delete these super users? As per securing these usere the best way is to give them a non-trivial password. And keep changing the password periodically. Deleting these users means keep system in danger. Provided someone can change the parameter and log-in with default password.

Please go through SAP documentation on these users IDs.

Regards,

Arpan Paik

former_member218672
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vineet,

1)Try restarting the system once.

2) Run /$tab or \$tab in any client in SAP system.As USR02 is a buffered table it resets the buffer.

also check this thread -

Regards,

Sen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prodyut,

I understand that the entry is refected in buffer but I am looking for any other solution without restart of system

restart will be my last option

regards,

Vineet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delete line SAP* for SQL, then you can logon to client with the user SAP* and password PASS.

Regards

William Neira

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vineet shukla,

A complete restart is not required.

You can take a restart of only one application server without restarting Central Instance. make sure you change Instance specific parameters for SAP* on that application server only. After restart, sap* will be available on that app. server.

thanks

ashish