cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Sample labels printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends ,

We creating a inspection lot and saved it . We assign the form and print program against the QM order QM03 . This form is for sample labels for physical sample drawing. It is required to get triggered the print of sample labels automatically when executing the following transactions MIGO , COR1 COR2 , COR5 , COR6N and QE51 . When we checked the spool there is print for this transaction

As an alternative we also tried creating physical samples through QPR1 and then tried creating inspection lot for this physical samples. But no inspection lot created .

.Please let me know where I went wrong.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding from your input ,there are actually two different issues...

1.Print label:

This can be either solved by the Local setting for printing in SU3 or by the help of BASIS consultant

or

Try & check in inspection type customization setting where there tick for Automatic printing of the Label.

2.Creation of physical sample:

If you follow the procedure of QPR1-->QPR5 or QPR7 by activating inspection type 15 you should get the manual physical sample

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

roger_reeves1
Participant
0 Kudos

As for samples printing immediately - go to:

SPRO > QM > Quality Inspection > Sample Management > Define Sample types (there is a setting for Trigger Sample Label Immediately).