cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Records have not been Picked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Sales order Access is made nad the condition records also found but the in the Price it is Zer ie. the condition records have not been picked up. In the price analyasis it is mentioned as "Condition Record found". In the condition type it is written as condition supplement.

The Access sequence is Sales Organization/Division/Final Customer/Document currency/Sales Number.

Please guide me to find the reason.

Thanks,

Jans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jans

this is to inform you that

i have some doubt in that condition table it seems there are some Z or Custom fields on the same.

so please follow the steps:

carry out with new pricing B.

The message occurs due to modifications via Userexits triggering while sales order creation.

Please check the CONDITION RECORD validation.

COURTESY : SAP HELP & DOCUMENTATION ON THE ERROR

SOLUTION : OSS Note 26115

please check and update the forum

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Thank you for your reply. I tried all these things. Everything is fine. This is a Order of Free Goods and main Items. Generally the condition type is taken for this type of order is Z001 whereas for this order the condition type is taken Z003 and I did whatever you suggested but no result.

My question is how the syatem picked up Z003 condition type instead of Z001. In the pricing procedure there are Z001, Z002, Z003 and Z004 condition types for prices. Only in the case of Z002 the the Caltype is given 902 which is customized.

But all other condition types are being picked up depending upon the Condition records and access sequence.

Any answer please.

Thanks,

Jans

Former Member
0 Kudos

maintain exclusive indicator in access sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jans

please check the condition record in VK12.

in the given combination.

please check and update

balajia