cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannibalization Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i create promotional planning "check Cannibalization Group" option is disabled in my system. but the same time i am able to see my Cannibalization Group in drop down list and unable to pickup since its disabled..

i am using my own MPOS/planning area , and i am using newly created PRODUCT charecteristic in my planning area.

Everything works fine except this.... i created cannibilization group , promotion level maintained ( product, newly created)

why "check Cannibalization Group" is dsabled in my system ? anything i am missing? OR characteristic 9AMATNR is mandatory to use canibalization group?

Regards

Thennarasu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope you created a cannibalization group that contains at least two products and assigned cannibalization factors to them.

I hope you have assigned a cannibalization profile, which includes the product. This is a Prerequisite. In a cannibalization profile, you include one or more cannibalization groups. Then, you can assign this profile to location products.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usage of 9AMATNR for the product is not mandatory for the usage of cannibalization functionality .

To use cannibilization groups, you must include a characteristic for the product in the planning book.

If you do not use 9AMATNR for the product, you must specify which characteristic is the product in the master planning object structure. If you use cannibalization, the products that you want to plan in Demand Plnning must be defined as products in the APO master data.

Regards

Datta