cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Authorization for Inspection lot UD and Result Recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have finished product (Mat. type FERT). For FERT material inspection lot there are 2 departments QC and QA, presently both can do the result recording and usage decision.

Now, I want for FERT material inspection lot only QC person can do the Result recording and that person only have the authorization of RR.

For FERT material inspection lot QA person can do the Usage decision and that person only have the authorization of UD.

Is it possible to restrict RR and UD user specific for material type?

Because for our other material types ROH and HALB, we need authorization both to QC and QA.

If possible please suggest how we can do the settings.

SAP Gurus! your help is highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188931
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Susanta,

For this issue, you have to apply the note 120808

[https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=120808]

Please check and revert.

Thanks,

Hrishi

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear check this relevant thread :

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't have 2 different material types to assign QM master authorization.

Like, in material FERT MM03 - QM view suppose I have assigned custom QM material Authorization for digital signature required in case of RR and UD, then is there any authorization object to assign to user to restrict from doing RR / UD?

Only one activity is permitted to user either RR and UD, although user is intering digital signature user id and password, system will not accept UD authoorization if, RR authorization exists.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear i think in standard SAP it is not possible to restrict 2 Tcodes for different material types suggest post this in Basis forum to get a prompt and quick reply.

All the best.

Cheers

KK