cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have maintained 1 PAL = 11154 EA as conversion unit. when i do delivery in partial pallets (like 5.345), i am getting an error message that picked quantity is larger than delivery quantity. when i analyzed the error log, it says that picked quantity 59622 is larger than delivery quantity 59620. In my business scenario i need to do delivery in pallets only. So please suggest me how to do delivery in partial pallets.

Regards

Sankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just go to VL01N or VL02N if the delivery is saved and execute. There click "Picking" tab where you can see "Pick quantity". This column should be same as "Delivery quantity". In your case, it should have been 59620. Maintain this quantity and do PGI

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathy,

Thanks for your reply. As i mentioned, i need to do delivery only in pallets and not in EA. So i entered both picked qty and delivery qty as 5.345 PAL. But system throws the error that picked qty is larger than delivery quantity.

Regards

Sankar

former_member1190345
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

As per the calculation 5.345 Pallets = 59618.13 EA. If you approximate the same , it is 59618. Put the Pick quantity and the deliverable quantity as 59618 EA and try doing the delivery.

Thanks and Regards,

J Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

If you divide 59620, 59622 by 11154 (1 PAL = 11154 EA), you get 5.345. My business requirement is that i need to enter the quantity in PAL only and not in EA. We have used an userexit which will not allow me if i try to save the delivery with UOM as EA.

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you divide :

59620/11154 = 5.34516765285996......

59622/11154 = 5.34534696073157.........

then the difference is after the 3 decimals system is calculating those as 2 units.

please round off the decimals in CUNI, as per your requriment and try creating deliveries

as i said to check with decimals in my first answer where you are getting the difference of 2 units.

balajia

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is my requirement is possible in standard. Else is there any exit to control this. Please suggest.

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sankar,

It seems to be a problem with rounding, as you are not allowed with error message that picked quantity is greater than delivery quantity.

You can chcek this customization and chnage the settings.

Go to SPRO>>Logistics Execution>>Shipping>>Deliveries>>Define Item Categories for Deliveries

Select the relevant Item category of the delivery and open it

Now in quantity tab CHECK OVERDELIVERY keep this field BLANK

I hope this will resolve the issue of overpicked quantity due to rounding

Br,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

make it 59620 = 59620.

that is delivery quantity = picking quantity

in picking tab

and do PGI.

but where that 2 units are coming - i doubt while system calculating 5.345 partial pallets.

please check and confirm

balajia