cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Output type determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an issue with Output type determination in a Sale order

The output is not determined when the sale order is created even though there is condition record maintained in it.

But when I go in change mode and go to the output type tab I see it . But when go again without saving the document I don't see it. So when Some go on change mode and come back by saving it the output type is getting attached.

The timing is set as '1' . process with Job.

Has any one come across such an issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Tcode NACE

Select Application Type to V1-Sales.

Then select condition records. Here choose your output type of sales order

Set the Date/Time to 4 and Medium of transmission to 1.

I hope this helps.

Br,

Tushar

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you are experiencing is the standard SAP behaviour.

When you go in change mode ina document, as per the output condition record maintenance, the outputs are proposed, but they will not be maintained there, unless you save the document. That is when you go in change mode, it proposes the output type in case you change the document. But if you dont save the document, you are not making any changes. Hence the output also will not be maintained there.

If you want the proposed output type to be created, you have to save the document. Only during saving, the programs linked to the output are activated and the forms are filled and printed. If you dont save it, it will not print.

Also if you want the printout to happen immediately, you have to maintain the value 4 instead of 1. If you maintain 1, you have to process this yellow coloured output using the program RSNAST00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change the dispatch time to 4 - Send immediately (when saving the application) and try