cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total line in table should be visible always

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,,

I have a requirement, In table I have to make total line always visible.

The table is 6 row in height and if number of lines exceed then also total line should always visible and side scroll bar will appear.

Please guide me in this scenario.

Regards,

Sowmen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In my Scenario the table row height has to be fixed to 6 rows ( including Total line row ).

so suppose if we have 20 rows in table , then in my scenario only 1st 5 lines plus total line row i.e 6th row ( comprising numeric total of all 20 row ) ,

Rest 14 lines will appear in scroll bar and ,if we scroll thorugh scroll bar , then also total row should be visible.

Regards,

Sowmen Das

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi ,

>

> In my Scenario the table row height has to be fixed to 6 rows ( including Total line row ).

>

> so suppose if we have 20 rows in table , then in my scenario only 1st 5 lines plus total line row i.e 6th row ( comprising numeric total of all 20 row ) ,

>

> Rest 14 lines will appear in scroll bar and ,if we scroll thorugh scroll bar , then also total row should be visible.

>

>

>

>

> Regards,

> Sowmen Das

Hi Sowmen,

This is different than your initial post. Please be clear in the future as it would save your and our time.

Making only 5 rows visible and rest of the rows on scroll would not be a problem. Bringing the total line visible as the last row and the same time hiding the inbetween rows might be a problem.

I am not sure if it is possible to realize, i have not done that. Probably some one else have some good idea about it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bind the Property of the Table VISIBLE ROW COUNT to an attribute of type i. Check the Number of Rows of Internal Table before binding, set the value to this attibute. Simple.

Regards

Rupachandran G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bind the property visibleRowCount to the desired row count. Remember that assigning -1 will display all the rows which is heavy in performance terms. So setting -1 is deprecated.

I would advice to use maximum 30 rows to visibleRowCount and set false to displayEmptyrows.

former_member218672
Active Contributor
0 Kudos