cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discount limit for the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have material discount should not exceeed certain amount for a sales order. ex: if i rise the sales order for different materials with No.s of qty'S. total material discount should be less than 1000.

if i rise ia sales order for single material discount should be less tahn 1000. ie; irrespective materail and qty, discount should not exceed more than 1000.

if discount is less than 1000 material discount should be calculated as usual.

Thanks & Regards,

ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh

First of all check with the Upper and Lower Limits, If it wont work then you need to go with a new Alt Calc Type and provide the inputs to the Technical team so that they can write the logic as per your requirement. Once completed , you need to assign that Alt Calc type to the discount condition types in the pricing procedure. Then i suppose your issue should be solved

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to discount pricing master record in t.code VK12.

Then highlight the item and click on the additional data button.

Enter the value for example $ 1000 in the field Maximum condition value field. Then save.

By this way, the system will not allow the discount to cross more than $1000.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

maximum condition value is to calculate the discount based on the value we specify here.

ex; If we specify value in maximum condition value in condition record the system calculates the dicount based the value

we specifed in maximum condition value . if value exceeds in sales order i wont calculates the discount for other or another sales order.

My requirement is discount should calculate for every sales order but not exceeding certain limit say 1000.

if any body gives relevent solution it would be very helpfull.

Thanks

ramesh

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The maximum condition value is for giving maximum discount (in your case) to the customer, based on the accumulation of the sales order discount values processed.

In your case, you need to develop a routine to check the maximum $ value in t.code VOFM and assign the same against the condition type in pricing procedure under Alternate Calculation type column.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Fine, but we cannot hard core it. Because the business would give discount sales order limit to different customers.

I think better ask the client to use header discount.

Thanks,

Ramesh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh

If as per the business , discount sales order limit is different for different customers , then either assign a new Alt Calc Type to the Discount condition type or you have to go with a Manual Header discount condition type only

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use Pricing Limit for the Discount Condition Type.

Kindly try OVB2.

Regards,

RB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried with x004,x005,x007,pr00, but why ovb2 upper limit and lower limit is not working ?? Could you please throw some more light on it please.

Thanks,

Venksys