cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem of Document flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have got a issue related to document flow.

process flow specific to Poland

Sales order->delvivery->invoice->invoice correction request->credit memo->invoice correction request of credit memo->credit memo.

When we see the document flow from the initial document flow, last document in the flow is "invoice correction request for credit memo". Last credit note can not be seen until we see the flow from first credit note.

To create invoice correction request against a credit memo is not SAP standard. one OSS note -1007635 is used.

What could be the reason behind the incomplete document flow.

Regards

Kaushik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kaushik,

I have experienced the same issue. I found it is coming from an incorrect update of table VBFA when creating the a corrective invoice in reference to a 'credit memo' that was issued itself from a corrective invoice. That is, if the flow is

Sales order -> Invoice -> Corrective invoice 1 -> credit memo 1 -> Corrective invoice 2 -> Credit memo 2

In table VBFA, for the entries with

VBELV = credit memo 1

VBELN = the debit note line with the the credit memo (in my case 0020)

VBELN = corrective invoice 2

the field VBTYP_V is filled as 'O' (credit) instead of 'P' (debit). Since I am creating the corrective invoice 2 in reference to the 'debit note' line is credit memo 1.

however, the line to which we are refering to has got type 'P', and the is why the flow is 'cut'.

I am not sure what is the best way to correct that, I guess that we need to force the value to 'P' during the creation of the entries in VBFA.

I would like to know if you do not mind which solution you applied in your case.

Thank you in advance for your help.