Did you mean: 

table cell is longer than 176 cm in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

While printing the smart form output it is giving

error : single table cell is longer than 176 cm

I found the problem , one of the table field is getting more records

Those records are not fitting in the screen , what I will do?

I referred note #690836 in this I found this solution ..

u201Cif the text is really longer than 176 centimeters, it cannot be output in a table row. In this case, you must switch to a normal text output in a loop before outputting the table.u201D

How can I switch to normal text output ,can any one give clear idea about this

Inside main table i find one loop condition which is printing more data..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Previously inside side cell loop is there so loop printing continuously more than 8 pages data ...

here problem is each cell print only 8 pages of data if it crosses 8 pages it will throw error 'table cell is longer than 176 cm'

so i added loop above the cell so it is working fine ..

Thanks to all....

franois_henrotte
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the problem is the length is so huge it will probably not fit on a single page...

anyway the smarter way to solve it would be to split the contents of your field into another internal table and put the records of this internal table in different rows of your table

I guess your field is of string type, then you can use function module SO_STRING_TO_TAB to get your contents into SOLI format then it will be easier to output it

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not a string it is achar field , internal table it is getting 800 records so it is not adjusting in the output...

former_member213437
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rakhi

you can use Landscape page for longer line printing ..

You can find landscape page selection in page out put Options ( double click on page to get its output options)

Regards.

Murthy