Custome Tcode is not working in QA system but working in DEV system
We have copied QM11 tacode to ZQM11. We found this ZQM11 tcode is not working in QA system, but properly working in DEV system. When we are execute this tcode from QA system with all required input, it says
"No objects could be selected that met your selection criteria."
But when do it in DEV system it is working fine. I have done following steps to check error
1) All authorizations are good
2) I have compared E070 and E071 table to found transport done with proper way.
3) I have checked SE93, tcode condition is good.
4) SE97 -->found call transaction is QM11 for ZQM11
5) From program code level Authority check maintained properly.
AUTHORITY-CHECK OBJECT 'Q_QMEL'
ID 'QMART' FIELD I_QMART
ID 'TCD' FIELD I_TCODE
ID 'WERKS' DUMMY.
6) Performed authorization trace to found error agains object Q_QMEL (RC =4), but in the role Q_QMEL has define with it's proper value supplied by our functional team.
7) Shows all active object in SU24 against ZQM11 are good
8) When we call tcode it has thrown the error agains Q_QMEL only
I am not able to understand why does not work this tcode in QA system, although working in DEV is good.
Please help me to resolve this issue
> "No objects could be selected that met your selection criteria."
From the above line it seems the QA system doesn't contain proper data in the tables from which the TCode is reading the same. Can you please ask the responsible team to move data from Dev to QA?