cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are planning for a central SLD on a WAS Java system and also local SLD on solman with all the landscape details synced with central SLD, in this regard i have few questions:

We have a WAS Java system where central SLD will be setup.There are 4 systems that needs to be registered in central SLD, ECC(pure Abap), PI(Dual Stack), Portal(Pure java). Solman(dual stack).please correct me if teh below process is correct for regitsering the ystems

1.ECC - In RZ70->under SLD Bridge gateway Information-> Central SLD host name

2.PI - ABAP stack - In RZ70->SLD Bridge gateway Information-> Central SLD host name, Java stack -Visual Admin->server noe->services->SLd data Supplier->http settings->Central SLD host name, port no, user and passwd

3.Portal - Visual Admin->server noe->services->SLd data Supplier->http settings->Central SLD host name, port no, user and passwd

4.PI - ABAP stack in RZ70->under SLD Bridge gateway Information-> Central SLD host name, Java stack -Visual Admin->server noe->services->SLd data Supplier->http settings

5.my requirement is to have a local SLD in solman with all the data forwarded from central SLD to solman Local SLD , what needs to be for this

6.what is the use/purpose of SLDAPICUST , do i need to maintain any entries here too?

Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

The procedure looks fine.

5. Create a SLD Bridge from the central SLD to the SolMan SLD. Goto SLd home page of Central SLD -> Administration -> Data Suppliers. And add to link for SolMan SLD. This should start sneding data from Central to local SLD.

6. Yes would need to maintain entries in SLDAPICUST so that correct SLD link is identified.

Once done run tcode SLDCHECK to verify SLD is working fine.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikishan,

Thanks for the response , what entries do i need to maintain in the

SLDAPICUST of ECC

SLDAPICUST of PI

SLDAPICUST of Solman

rgds,

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

As I understand from your landscape the ERP should point to the central SLD, so

SLDAPICUST of ERP should have the Central SLD link with user/password details

The PI has its own local SLD, so the SLDAPICUST of PI should point to its own SLD link + user/password details

Similarly, the SolMan has its own SLD, so SLDAPICUST should ponit to own SLD link.

You are anyways creating the bridge between Central SLD and SolMan SLD so all the landscape info from Central SLD should be replicated to the SolMan SLD as well.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srikishan,

Hi Soujanya,

final calrification:

1.How frequently the data from Central SLD is forwarded to solman SLD, do i have to schedule any periodicity.i see differences between between central SLD and solmand local , after following the above mentioned procedure

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope ,the SLD bridge forwarding itself provokes that every time a system updates its data in the SLD this data is automatically forwarded to all other SLDs that are maintained in the central SLD as bridge forwarding partners...sams as for solman sld..no need to schedule any job for this..

if you face any inconsistency it might be other reason.. update here what cause of inconsistency did you find.

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

took some time i hope to refresh,the data is now consistent.

Reddy