cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to Create Secondary ALV Report when I Click from Primary ALV Report(Interactive ALV Report) In Webdynpro?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sahai
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

hi you will need to create a supply function which will provide values to be displayed in the next alv .hope thsi will solve your problem

thanks,

sahai

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sahai
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

To do the reuired ,

you will have to make an action in the view and in the coding you will follow these steps.

1) instantiate the second alv using code wizard.

2)now read the values in the node you used for the first alv using lead selection.

3) have a select query to populate value in the second alv.

thanks and regards,

sahai.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi skaktharcs ,

Basically what we do in web dynpro for Create Secondary ALV Report is like creating a certain action and in that we need to write some coding. Thee first ALV is visible by default . Now you want to make your 2nd ALV visible or invisible based on the action of first ALV.

The action you can do like:-

1. Lead selection

2. creating a checkbox in alv

3. creating a button

4. creating a hyperlink.

Generate these by using your code wizard and generate appropriate action use this by using using method of SALV_WD_TABLE.

Now if an event generated you must have a event handler for that create a event handler in your method tab for appropriate event . In that you make you second alv table populated ( based on your scenario) and make the view container viewcontainer ui element visible by using the WDUI_VISIBILITY attribute.

The above two link given is very useful and good.

Reply if you need any further clarifications on any topic.

Thanks & Regards,

Monishankar C

former_member206441
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can show the secondary ALV by clicking the leadselection option of the first ALV by writing the code in ALVs Leadselection method.

Generally we will be using Viewcontainer UI element to show the ALV right? Create another Viewcontainer UI elements one will be shown by default and show another view container UI element by clicking on the onleadselection of first alv.

To do the above create a attribute of type WDUI_VISIBILITY and bind it to second Viewcontainer UI. on clicling the leadselection set the value of the Viewcontainer UI to '02' ie 01 to hide and 02 to show.

Otherwise Refer these links it will be helpful

[Link1|;

[Link2|]

Regards

Arun.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually I am new To webdynpro, Hence I need complete Information according to the My Requirements?