cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash flow ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I use Tcode RERAPP for posting, RETP (Transfer) is a type of posting run. Can anybody help me to understand which document can be generated ?

Please give me some links or documents about cash flow in REFX, I have very little knowledge about it.

Thanks in advance

Edited by: GoAheadNow on Jan 14, 2011 4:55 AM

Edited by: GoAheadNow on Jan 14, 2011 4:56 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

RERAPP is a T.code to post your periodic rental income posting. You have the option to run it with Posting + Transfer or only posting or only transfer. In case of periodic posting, it posts your rental income against CO object RE contract. In case of transfer, it transfer the cost to CO object Rental Object. For this you have to Configure Reference flow type 30. Following is the extract from SAP help

"In the real estate contract, the periodic posting function generates a primary posting on the basis of the condition type. In the case of vendor contracts, this posting debits costs to the contract and credits payables, while in the case of customer contracts it debits receivables and credits revenue (contract). If it is specified in the contract that the costs are to be distributed to the objects (this should normally be the case to enable the costs and revenues on the objects to be seen in Controlling), a reference flow type determined via relationship key 30 has to be specified for the costs to be transferred to the objects. For vendor contracts, the transfer posting debits costs (object) and credits cost allocation (contract) and for customer contracts it debits revenue allocation (contract) and credits revenue (object)."

I hope this will help to start with...

Thanks,

Ankish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ankish, thanks, Your answer helped me.

Answers (0)