cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due list for Billing type: IV on VF04

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please give your suggestion for the below issue on VF04.

1. My scenario : STO between two plants

Purchase order->Delivery-> Billing (JEX-Profoma Invoice)-> J1IIN (Excise Invoice).

The scenaio is ended in Excise Invoice (J1IIN) with reference to the JEX-Proforma Invoice.

When I run the Billing due list, I am getting the list of deliveries which I created for STO. But it's all showing for the Billing type: IV not for JEX.

My question here is, why I am getting the due list for IV (actually it should be for JEX). This is creating problem whenever the user to see the due list for F1 and F2 and others, including these the system is showing for IV which is not relevant.

Please suggest how to remove IV from the billing due list. Is there any setting in VTFL-Copy controls?.

Regards,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

My scenario is very clear that STO-Purchase order (UB)-> OBD (Delivery type: ZNL)->JEX-Proforma Invoice->Excise Invoice (J1IIN).

The suggestion you have given for the Sales Document type: DL which I am not using. The settings which is there in VOV8 is not relevant.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI

CHECK YOUR DELIVERY DOCUMENT TYPE NL. AND CHECK THE DEFAULT DOCUMENT TYPE ASSIGNED TO IT.

by default it will be DL.

open DL using VOV8 and check whether billing type IV is assigned to that document type DL.

Remove that IV and test the scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the sales document type (NL) to inter company billing type

Manupath: SPRO-IMG-sales & distribution-billing- intercompany billing

Dev