transfer purchase requisition from ECC6 to SRM 7.0
We need to transfer purchase requisition from ECC6 to SRM 7.0
I hard about the badi ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST.
My questions are:
1. If i use the BADI how can i update fields in the p.req before it became SC ,
fields like Cost Center,G/L account and Account Assignment Category.
In the old way I think there was another BADI, BBP_BADI_EXTREQ_OUT
to do it.
2. Is the p.req in ECC 6 marked by the BADI ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST
after the transfer ?
3. I used tcode SWETYPV to maintain the event type linkages, used the code in
IF_EX_ME_REQ_SOURCE_CUST~CHECK_EXTERNAL_SOURCE to set the
parameter cv_ext_sourcing, what else should I define to operate the
In the old way I could see the transfer p.req in table EPRTRANS,
is there a way to see the p.req in the new way?
1. I do not think you could use BADI BBP_BADI_EXTREQ_OUT to change the values of PR or SC.
This BADI was used to influence which PRs to be sent to SRM for sourcing.
You can try using regular SC BADIs (Save BADI etc) to change values before saving.
2. A status is maintained in PR after transferring to SRM. This is new in SRM 7.0
3. To transfer PRs to SRM, you need the following:
a. Activate Business Function LOG_MM_P2PSE_1
b. BADI ME_REQ_SOURCE_CUST implementation
c. Maintain the event type linkages in tcode SWETYPV
d. Activate outbound messages through qRFC (SPRO
>other mySAP.com components>SRM >Message Control> Activate outbound messages through qRFC)
e. Necessary PI settings (in ERP, PI & SRM systems)
You do not EPRTRANS now. EPRTRANS was a temp table as PRs were transferred to SRM using a batch program.
In SRM 7.0, XML message is triggered immediately.
Hope this helps.