cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Substitude order extraction from live cache (LC) through BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am trying to extract substitute orders from LC (Live cache) through BAPI.For the same I am using the BAPI "BAPI_POSRVAPS_GETLIST3" which is basically for preq/STR /STO extraction.But the same is not working for the substitution orders.I amy be entering wrong set of input data.If possible suggest me with correct input parameters.

Please suggest me a bapi to extract substitution orders from LC.Or if there is any other way out to extract substitute orders please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

regards,

kaushik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to pass ATP category GA which is for Substitution Order to this BAPI.I hope this will work.If not then try same ATP category with product = * and location = * with another BAPIs in APO which are used to read Receipts Element in APO.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you know the ATP category (e.g AG for Preq), then using T.code /sapapo/rlcdel (or /sapapo/rlcdelete ?) you can enter the delete transaction data program.

Here specify the ATP categry like AG, EF etc , give planning version 000 (or your SNP version) and tick the "test mode" checkbox. Execute the program and a list of orders with order numbers will come up which can be extracted into excel spreadsheet. Give specific product or location codes or date ranges if you wish to reduce runtime of program.

Thanks,

Chan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chan,

Thanks for your reply.

I require the substitution orders to form a report.I require the same data in background when the ABAP program will be executed.

I am aware of the RLCDEL transaction but I actually required a BAPI to extract the data in mass and also in ABAP program.

Hope I am able to convey my concern.

regards,

kaushik