Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail trigger from VK11

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Iam aware that mail trigger to the concerned is not possible in std SAP when we create/update condition records in VK11/VK12.

Still, my client requires that wjever a new pricing record created/amended in VK11/VK12 an automatic mail should trigger to a set of internal org people. How to ahieve this?

Pls suggest any development method.

Thanks.

Reg,

JJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run the program RV16ACHD (with a variant to change the dates dynamically) in the background and keep the output type as mail. Here you can add a single common email id from where the output can be forwarded to other email id's.

If needed, you can copy this program and create a new Z-program, inside which you can add the standard routines to mail the results to multiple email ID's.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

link the Z table with maintaince with which will carry the mail id's also to the users which you want to trigger a mail automatically.

The standard function module which SAP has provided is

SO_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1

SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1

pass the the email id from which you wish to send the mail.

hope this clears your issue

balajia

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks heaps for the light. Let me try this solution and come back to you.

More suggestions will also be appreciated.

Thanks again.

Reg,

JJ

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JJ:

You can use the BTE '00503301'. In this BTE you have the structure T_COND_RECS. For new entries, in this structure you have the value T_COND_RECS-UPDKZ = 'I'. Design your own algorithm to get this records and send the emails. I suggest you to populate a Z-table with them and with a periodic job send the emails.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Table KONP will have all VK11/VK12 related data. Any new creation or change will have a unique Condition record number.

So what you can do is that you create a zee table where you can have fields like

a) Created by

b) Existing rate

c) Valid from

d) Valid to

e) Changed by

f) Changed rate

g) mail id the user

etc., and as and when new condition record gets updated in KONP, a mail should trigger to the users you maintained in the zee table informing about the creation / change of condition record.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi