SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fund center field blank when trying to post an invoice related to an old PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have implemented PSM - BCS on a company that was already using SAP and now I have encountered the following issue:

I`m trying to post an invoice (using transaction MIRO) related to an old PO that already had the goods receipt posted before BCS was implemented and I'm getting the following error message:

Value BLANK / SPACE is invalid for account assignment element "fund"

I am not getting this error with all the other POs (only the ones with the goods receipt already posted before activating the integration with other modules in BCS)

One of the steps I tried to solve this error was to execute the "Supplementary Account Assignment" for this PO but I am always getting the message: Document was reassigned in the meantime. I don't know what this error means but the PO is not updated with the correct derivation strategy. The same happened with all the POs, I have tried to convert.

I have also checked my derivation rules but they all seem to be correct.

Can anyone help me to understand what's going on?

Thanks in advance,

Maria José

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I had the same issue for that case while 'change' Former to BCS.

For all PO (for which should be posted GR,IR) i change account assignment in PO, and only after that post GR,IR.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I had the same issue for that case while 'change' Former to BCS.

For all PO (for which should be posted GR,IR) i change account assignment in PO, and only after that post GR,IR.