Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC sender in PCK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have this proposed scenario:

RFC -> PCK -> PI -> HTTP server

To do so, I trying to configure the PCK to receive the RFC sender message and forward it to de PI.

I created in PCK a Party with empty name and two services, one for the ECC sender (RFC) with it's name and other with empty name for the PI receiver.

The communication channels and its agreements were configurated to only forward the received message to PI. I don't find any errors on them.

When I run the RFC, I am receiving this error:

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException: call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapterFramework:GENERAL:com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=DE1;TS=;AN=ZTI_RFC_PI;ANS=urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions; caused by: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapterFramework:GENERAL:com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=DE1;TS=;AN=ZTI_RFC_PI;ANS=urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions;

Do you have any ideia about what can be wrong? Wich component should I check?

I can simple forward the RFC message to the PI or I should map it to another format? If I have to map, how can I import it's definitions to PCK?

Thanks anyway,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unlike in PI, the sender agreement has to carry the receiver.

So delete the sender agreement and create a new one, where you define the receiver.

As in PCK you do not have a receiver determination, the sender agreement takes this part.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By the way: When PCK and PI are in the same system landscape (same company) you should consider to use an decentral adapter engine instead of a PCK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

The agreements already had the receiver information.

Anyway, the party and the service were recreated with diferent names. After that, the sender and receiver agreements were also recreated. But, another error began to occur:

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: senderAgreement not found: 
lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for AdapterType RFC, AdapterNS http://sap.com/xi/XI/System, direction INBOUND,
fromParty '', fromService 'DE1', toParty '', toService '', interface 'ZTI_RFC_PI', NS 'urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions' 
for channel 'CC_Sender_RFC_ECC' (channelId 5aa283a1c598bb6be787eeb6460772f8)

I think that's related to the RFC message header, that contains the receiver service and party empty, as seen in the error message (toParty '', toService '').

But if I create a party and service with empty names the previous error occurs again.

Any ideia about how to deal with RFC sender in PCK?

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> But if I create a party and service with empty names the previous error occurs again.

> Any ideia about how to deal with RFC sender in PCK?

Which PCK version do you use?

Maybe you find a patch, or you send a ticket to SAP.

Have you tried wild card (*) also?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

I didn't try the wildcard *, but at the same time you gave this answer I found this SAP note 1258546.

Seems that there is a patch to correct the error.

I will ask my basis to check this patch and tell what happen.

Thanks.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error in the note occurs only in PCK 7.1 SP3.

If this is your current SP level, you should deploy they latest patch.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

We have the PCK 7.0, wich is diferent from the note.

Anyway, our basis updated it with all the available packages and patches.

Even after that, the problem was not solved.

Any ideia?

Edited by: David Tiago Conceição on Dec 28, 2010 8:58 PM

Answers (0)