cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logon refused (valid license not installed)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

when we try to log on to SAP we are getting this error "Connection refused (valid license is not installed ".

we didn't any refresh or upgrade.

but the server was changed yesterday, you think this has an impact on the license?

could you help me please

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member218672
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please hava a look into this step-by-step doc - [SAP LICENSE INSTALLATION|http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=5&sqi=2&ved=0CDMQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fullinterview.com%2Fallpaperpresentations%2Fsap%2FSAP%2520LICENSE%2520INSTALLATION.doc&rct=j&q=how%20to%20change%20hardware%20ID%20and%20get%20new%20licence%20key%2Bsap&ei=J7sYTfDPCsL48Ab7i-2NDg&usg=AFQjCNHwIL5BagybgCTMbek_u6MsTlWmnQ&cad=rja]

Regards,

Sen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you change physical server SAP's hardware ID changes too. You need to change hardware ID in SAP Service Marketplace and get new license key according to that new ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much kaan

could you please indicate me the steps i must to make to get a new licence key.

Thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

logon as sap*

go to slicense tcode

get the hardware key.

visit service.sap.com/licensekeys

request permanent license fill the details as requested. if you want to have license for existing system then chnage existing system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Sunil is right.

You must create your system when request your license, you need a Hardware key and System ID, you recive a mail with a file. Then logon in your system in client 000 with user SAP*, in slicense tcode push new license button and then install license, find your file license and the license is installed

Regards

William Neira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thak you very much freinds

the problem is resolved, i installes a new license key