cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changed Bill To Party in customer master does not updated in Cust-Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

There is a old contract is existed for the customer and the User has changed Bill to Party in the Customer master record.But the Bill to Party has not beeen updated in the Contract.Can any body suggest me whether if there is any change in the partner functions will also update the contracts ans sales documents if not to implement this update what user exit will be used.

Regards,

Sheetal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a old contract with the customer, but now I'm changed the Partner function Bill to party in the customer master.

1) will contract also updates automatically ,when there is a change in the customer master.

2)If contract will not updates autoamaticall and needs a manual change in contract also, which user exit will be used to populate the partner functions change in the Contract also.

Regards,

Sheetal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

there is no any use if you change the PF's after creating the sales documents.

after creating the sales document in your case contracts, it will not update automatically after creating a subsequent sales document.

EXIT_SAPLV09A_003 - Use this user exit to control the origin of partners in the partner determination procedure (origin X, Y or Z). If X, Y, or Z has been entered in the Origin field, this user exit is automatically called up during partner determination.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sheetal

this is to inform you that.

once an sales order or contract is created then the PF's are fixed. it will be copied from sales order to billing document.

hope this clears your issue.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Welcome to SDN.

System bydefault picks the partner functions from the customer master at the time of creation of a any sales document.

And once the document is saved same partner functions will be considered for the further processing.

Thank You,

RB