cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Sender Adapter -- Only 1 Service Interface possible ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have the following situation (only relevant components are described)

I created a Communication Channel: SOAP_Sender_X

And I created a Sender Agreement for ServiceInterface A with Soap_Sender_X

Then I call ServiceInterface A.

All is OK

Then I delete the Sender Agreement for ServiceInterface A

I create a new Sender Agreement for ServiceInterface B with Soap_Sender_X als Communication Channel.

Then I call ServiceInterface B.

I get an error message: no SenderAgreement found for ServiceInterface A

Strange! ! !

Apparantly the SOAP Adapter caches that a ServiceInterface A was called and a new ServiceInterface is not valid any more.

But when I restart JAVA, I can send ServiceInterface B without an error. (cache refreshed???)

Is somebody familiar with this problem?

Is an SAP note available?

Best regards

Ron

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is purely a cache problem. But I don't see why you need to do a Java restart for that. If your cache is not getting updated, you can trigger a cache change from SXI_CACHE. And yes, at a single point of time, as you would know, you can have only 1 sender agreement with a combination of service, interface and channel. And for the updated one to get noticed, you should check if the cache is updated.

Cheers,

Sarath.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A SXI_CACHE update did also the trick.

But I still consider it as a bug in PI.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Caching issue. This happens many times due to conflict in data between data in cache and data stored in the database. Use SXI_CACHE. This might be helpful. Server restart is not required. Java Virtual Machine has its own garbage collection cycle.

Java webstart is another java container (Integration Builder/ESR) on the client side which runs on a specfic jvm. This sometime does not sync with PI server for some small period of time.

Hope this helps.

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ron,

--> It happens some times because of not reflecting the changes which are performed.May be you should have try to refresh the Communication channel or Unlock the CC from NWA instead of restarting the Java Stack.

Thanks