cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking forward for your valuable suggestions please !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have been working in SAP for close to 4.5 years in ABAP.

Have developed objects related to SD, MM, FI and recently extensively working on PP-PI and QM area and a bit knowledge on EHS.

For past 2 years been deveolping objects mainly in PP-PI and QM areas and have had good experience and exposure to the same. In doing so been through the whole implementation process.

And now since our project had a successful go-live, I am getting a chance to move into the PP-PI and QM functional area.

My main responsibility in the support role - > would be to handle all Incidents related to PP-PI and QM.

Please suggest me on my career aspects -

1. Whether to grab the opportunbity and move into functional area of PP-PI along with QM .

2. I am also simultaneously doing my MBA in Operations - would this be helpful to me considering my move into PP&QM.

3. Or should I continue in the same ABAP area ?

I really need your thoughts/comments/suggestions on this.

It would help me to clear my doubts or to have clear thoughts on my move.

Really appreciate you comments/suggestions.

Many Thanks,

Madan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Appreciate if you put forward the same in Career Point because its PP Forum and SAP Career counselor will be the best person to comment on your profile and switching on a new skill.But any skill in SAP is always added advantage !

Regards

JH

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear As you said you have been working in ABAP from last 4.5 years and extensively worked with MM,SD,FI and EHS objects so i feel you could have got a good commond in technical field and now you got an oppurtunity to play a role for PP and QM functioanl support i personally suggest you should grab this oppurtunity as Techno Functional people always have ample opuurtunities in this competetive SAP world.As you also mentined you doing MBA in operations which would help in understandg the functional business terms with respect to PP and QM.

All the best.

Cheers

KK