cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding rule not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I am facing problem in rounding formula.

I have set commercial rule in condition type control setting for different condition types but its not working as per process.

System is taking value as per caluculation like means its not doing rouunding up OR rounding down.

like if charges is 2.35% on base value 100, its taking 2.35Rs and if 2.55% on base vale, its taking 2.55 but my requierment is as worked on commercial rule..

regards

ajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if it is not working.

then only way is to sit with an abaper and debugg & by this we can find atleast what went wrong.

and update the forum.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is understood that you want to round off the value on commercial rule. If the value is 4.33 for example, you can round it off in different ways. It may be either 4.35 or 4.30 or 4.00 according to the digit you prefer.

Keep the commmerical rule at condition type. In pricing procedure, assign the routine 17 (Rounding as per T001R) in alternative calculation type for the particular condition type. At table level maintain rounding unit as 0005 to get value like 4.35, set rounding unit as 0010 to get value like 4.30, set 0100 to get value like 4.00. Use transaction code SE11 to get the table.

Hope this information will be useful to you.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Edited by: K Bharathi on Dec 28, 2010 7:10 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

V/06 - Control Data -Rounding Rule-Leave this blank.

balajia