cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new layout in CJR2 (user defined layout)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a question about Planned Costs in the t_code CJR2.

I want to make a CJR2 layout where you can put in the first column the amount of total cost, and 12 columns following 12 months, and that in the first column enter the amount of total for cost element, then will automatically cost distribute that cost me in each of the 12 periods in the others 12 columns.

It can be done by the IMG entry "Create User-Defined Layouts for Detailed Planning Planning (OPO1 )????

Thanks for your answers.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you can create a new layout for the transaction CJR2 using the IMG node you have specified.

You will need to specify distribution key - with a relevant profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for answering Virendra Pal.

do you know if there are a how-to or guide where I can see as configure this layout?

Best regards.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chuso,

Go to the first thread of this forum, you will find list of links useful for PS, in that open the link for PS Wiki, there you will find a wiki created by Sreenivas Kadiam explaining about excel upload of cost plan, in that wiki you will find a link to a blog written by him, this blog will help you to create a user defined layout. Read that blog, and do some practices, you will succeed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for answering my question Mohamed Rafi

With the link you gave me I practice and I solved my problem.

Best Regards.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Very good. SCN has many userful areas other than forums, just browse through those sections, you will find many useful informations and articles. Make of use of it.

Answers (0)