cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading dynamic table in adobe form using WD ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a interactive adobe form. In the form I am using dynamic table. I have put 2 buttons for adding and removing the rows for the table. When I press the add button, I am able to create new row

Initially, my form displays only one row, if another row requires then use press add button sothat new row will be created and he can enter the values.

First I created the Form and then I included this form in Web Dynpro Component.

Case1: When I added 2 rows to existing row in adobe form and accessing the table in the web dynpro by reading corresponding node in WD context, I am able to read only one row instead of 3 rows.

Case2: I created the PDFSource field and attached to form properties in WD. When I read the PDFSource field then also i m not able to read the all 3 rows.

I am developing online form.

Can any one help me on this?

Edited by: MVPhani Diwakar on Dec 28, 2010 7:13 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This problem is one of the known issue with WD ABAP. If you search, you will get solutions in the forum itself.

You can handle this problem with an alternative solution.

1) In method WDDOINIT append n number (maximum limit for dynamic rows, ex: 10) of blank rows into an internal table with same structure.

2) Push this internal table to Adobe form through webdynpro context.

3) Place this table as hidden within the adobe form.

4) On the click event of submit button, fetch the values from your dynamic table within the form and populate hidden table. (add this code before submit to SAP)

5) In WD ABAP, you will get data corresponding to all rows from the context related to hidden table.

Hope this will be helpful.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanoosh