cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDS maitenance in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

It is my understanding that PPDS or SNP PDF can not be a) created b) modified in APO

Please could you confirm or has anybody pursued any enhancements in the regard of a) or b)?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can't do it manually, i.e. there are no such transactions. But you can create ABAP developments. Please refer to BAPI BAPI_PDSSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI documentation or SAP note 1259563 as example.

Regards,

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Alexander , I have selected your answer as 'solved problem.'

Thanks Thiago and Vaibhav as well. I have selected your answers as 'very helpful answers'

rgds

former_member220487
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi DsaAnton,

Yes you cannot create/change PDS in APO, but there are few BADI's that can modify the data during APO Inbound CIF.

If you are using the production data structure, you can implement the following Business Add-Ins (BAdIs) in SAP APO that can be applied to the generation and explosion:

/SAPAPO/CURTO_CREATE Enhancement When Creating a PP/DS PDS (ERP) (Generation)

/SAPAPO/CURTO_SNP Enhancements When Creating an SNP PDS (ERP) (Generation)

/SAPAPO/CULLRTOSNP Change SNP/CTM Production Data Structure Data (Generation)

/SAPAPO/CULLRTOEXPL Enhancements for PP/DS PDS (Explosion)

Refer the link for detail

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/en/40/57454070eb2571e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards,

Nawanit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI DsaAnton

Yes you can create and modify PDS data in APO. There is no standard transaction to do it but there is a standard BAPI available to modify *& create PDS in APO. BAPI name : BAPI_PDSSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI

Regards

Vaibhav Sareen

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not possible to create or change a PDS in APo.

But you can use some BADIs/Exits in the CIF to change the PDS data, and the transaction PDS_Maint in the ERP to use some specific data to APO.

Regards

Thiago Cyrillo