cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing error: Mandatory condition ZGOT is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

This error exits when create shipment cost. It does not active ZGOT when enter new value for this condition type.

Pls tell me what and where can i check??

Thanks.

Quanglv

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Le,

As its shipment cost you need to maintain the condition record in tcode : TK11 if any access sequence is maintained for this condition type. And if manual changes are allowed maintain the value manually

Regards

Suchait

Edited by: Suchait Raina on Dec 27, 2010 11:51 AM

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Another question relate to this issue: How to change Calculated status/ Status of account determination / Status of transfer in shipment cost doc? (ofcourse can not change directly)

Thanks,

Edited by: Le Vinh Quang on Dec 28, 2010 4:56 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please clarify the first question which is in front of you.

and close it if satisfied.

open a new thread on the same if you have any other questions.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your supports

Sorry for late reply,

Let's me check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please let me know whether are you using

transporation module for settling shipment cost - then make sure that you need to have the condition type in ZGOT in shipment cost pricing procedure. for that you need to create condition record through tk11.

if you are using only standard you need to make sure that this ZGOT - vk11.

please confirm

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

in case of shipment cost document , pricing condition is maintained via code tk11.

pl make sure there is a condition record for this condition type.

thx

dilip sadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

could you explain the issue further.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Quanglv ,

If you donot want to display error "Mandatory condition ZGOT is missing" then go to Define Pricing Procedure & remove mandatory tick.

Now to maintain ZGOT Condition type pricing in a Sales Document you have to option as below.

1.Tick on "Manual entries" while defining Pricing Procedure if you want to maintain shipping cost manually in a Sales Document.

2.If you want automatic determination of ZGOT condition type then you have to maintain this in VK11.

Regards,

Rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please maintain condition ZGOT in VK11 for material which you taken in sales order. And update same in sales order's condition.

Regards,

Sandip