cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Universe Designer Hangs while saving

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Universe Designer hangs while saving a universe design.

Earlier it was working correctly and suddenly I am facing this issue. I restarted my system couple of times and there was no luck. The designer application works as expected and only problem is it hangs while saving.

In eventviewer, I have following message

Event Type: Error

Event Source: Application Hang

Event Category: (101)

Event ID: 1002

Date: 12/27/2010

Time: 3:23:07 PM

User: N/A

Computer: CHANGED

Description:

Hanging application designer.exe, version 12.1.0.882, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

What could be the cause and how to solve this? Any clues appreciated.

Regards

B Ravi Shankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Is this a specific universe you are trying to save or does this happen for all universes?

Regards,

Stratos

Former Member
0 Kudos

This happening for all universes. I face this issue even when I import a Universe from CMS and save.

Finally this problem got solved by restarting couple of times. My guess is that it could be due to no of concurrent connections exceeding(Using EDGE 3.1 in 5 CAL evaluation). When I brought down to session count to 2, it is working.

Thanks for quick reply.

With Regards

B Ravi Shankar

0 Kudos

Try not to forget to press the Logout button when you exit the InfoView. This will terminate the session gracefully.

With the full client tools you have to use the disconnect/logout options when available.

Please close the thread is the issue does not persit.

Regards,

Stratos

Answers (0)