cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party sales...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am encountering an error in third party sales.

After Sales order creation, when creating a purchase order w.r.t pur req. i am getting this following error.

"No selectable items exist for purchase requisition l_banfn"

Need your help.

Thanks,

Saravana Raja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My error got resolved.

It was actually a authorisation error. Once Basis released it, i was able to do.

Thanks for all your info. It was quite usefull.

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY 2011.

Saravana Raja

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the purchase req has been blocked and/or released. If not, then unblock and release the document and then create the purchase order.

You can check the status in t.code ME52N, in the status tab of the line item level.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
No selectable items exist for purchase requisition

Ensure that correct purchasing group is selected in PR.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is to inform you that;

there might be a problem with wrong selection of purchasing group.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to ME52N Change purchase Requistion and the check status tab in item detail chcek the correctness of processing status tab, whether Purchase order si already created, also chcek the blocked Id status whether Purchase Requistion is blocked for PO creation.

One possibility is also like User may have change purchasing group in item overview of requistion, to see this Go to Environment>>Item chnages.

Br,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please goto-> Sales Order Item Data-> Schedule Lines(Tab)->click on the "Purchase Requisition" button.

Enter the missing data at purchase requisition and save.

Hopefully this will help you resolve your error.

Thank You,

RB

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

While creating PO wrf. to PR and if you are getting the error "No selectable items exist for purchase requisition l_banfn" then PR Data might have not got updated in table.So create the PO after some time. Also check weather for the material Purchase tab is maintained or not

Secondly , while creating PO give the vendor and then give PR number and then execute

Thanks and Regards

Srinath