Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to list t-codes having common Auth Obj in a role

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I need to list out the all t-codes which have common authorization object in role.

Suppose, I have a role which contains the 10 t-codes. Now I need to list what are all the t-codes which having the common Authorization object (say XX_YY) in that role

The one way I know is, in the transaction SU24, give the 10 t-codes and list the authorization maintained to those t-codes and then take list of t-codes which have common Authorization object XX_YY..

This trick works if the role contains the less number of t-codes. But if the role contains maximum number of t-codes, then executing each t-code in SU24 and listing authorization objects to it is bit difficult.

Hence, Can any one tell me is there any other way to do this task.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards ,

Hari

4 REPLIES 4

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try exploring table USOBT_C

Apart from that inside role authorization, besides authorization object there is mountain icon. Click on that for the transactions pull that object.

Regards,

Arpan Paik

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition to the previous answer:

If you download table AGR_1251 for those roles, filtered on S_TCODE, check if the "HIGH" column is empty and there are no asterisks (star character) in the "LOW" column.

If this is the case you're sure there are no ranges in the S_TCODE object and you can join this download with USOBT_C, the table that holds all proposal values for PFCG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are looking at any particular Authorization object in the role and want a list of tcodes which pull them into the role, you can feed in the Object name into table USOBT_C and get the list of transaction code to which they are connected.

In case you want list of all common authorization objects and relevant tcodes from within a role, you can download all values under S_TCODE object from table AGR_1251 by feeding in the role name into the table. Use this list as input to table USTOBT_C and filter the output "object" field to get the common authorization objects and tcodes sharing them.

P.S: The field-values for any authorization objects in the role may/maynot match the proposals in USOBT_C table depending on whether your auth object is in status "Standard"/"Maintained"/"Changed".

Thanks

Sandipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you very much for your replies. I have given the points to the replies which resolved my issue.

Thank you once again.

Regards,

Hari