cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Mapping takes long time to save and activate

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one problem in my present interface...

the message structure is large and when mappping is over and I click save button it will take long time for activation..

should I change any parameter in admin? or is it bcos of java web start version?

need help

- Teja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member518917
Participant
0 Kudos

You can do by adjusting JNLP Heap size.

a. Open the Exchange profile through the link u201Cadministrationu201D from the web page of the Process Integration tools.

b. Under the folder u201CIntegration Builderu201D click on the variable u201Ccom.sap.aii.ib.clientjnlp.j2se.maxheapsizeu201D

c. Value = 1024

d. Save the change and restart the J2EE instance of PI so that the new value can take effect.

Also you can try with this

Go to "Enterprise Services Builder" link and right click. -> select "Save Traget as" -> save the repository.jnlp on desktop.

-> open with NOtepad -> search for "maxheapsize and increase its value to 1024 (1GB). (or even more if required eg 2GB)

it looks like

<j2se version="1.4+" initial-heap-size="32m" max-heap-size="512m" />

or

<property name="jnlp.com.sap.aii.ib.client.jnlp.j2se.maxheapsize" value="512m"/>

FOR max-heap-size = 1 GB change the above tag value as follows.

<j2se version="1.4+" initial-heap-size="32m" max-heap-size="1024m" />

or

<property name="jnlp.com.sap.aii.ib.client.jnlp.j2se.maxheapsize" value="1024m"/>

After making above change, restart ESR using the link saved on desktop.

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/5992] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you share the Version History of the Component?

Regards

Pothana