cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting Good Issue on Delivery Note Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I have a problem with set up customer consignment. When I working with post goods issue on delivery note, it's default movement type 601 instead of 633 which is causing error "Special Stock W not supported"

How do I change default movement type of posting good issue on delivery note from 601 to 633 ?

Please help !!.

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check and maintain following customizing seetings for sales order document type, item category and schedule line category

For Sales Document Type :

SPRO>>Sales and Distribution>>Sales Document>>Sales document header

Maintain settings for document type KA , KB, KE

Now maintain Item category for above document types

SPRO>>Sales and Distribution>>Sales Document>>Sales document Item

KAN, KBN, KEN

Now maintain movement type settings for schedule line categories.

SPRO>>Sales and Distribution>>Sales Document>>Sales document Item>>Schedule Line

Maintain respective movement types.

Now you will be able to do Post goods issue with correct movement types.

Refer the attached link for more settings related to customer consignment

http://help.sap.com/bestpractices/BBLibrary/html/J58_CustConsProc_EN_UK.htm

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much, I finally find the mistakes, it's because of setting up schedule line in free of charge for customer consignment.

Thank again and wish you all have a happy new year.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following;

1) Movement type is picked from schedule line category of the reference sales order. Check the schedule line category in the sales order. It should be C1. In t.code VOV6, for this schedule line, movement type 633 should be assigned.

2)Check the sales order reference document type against which the delivery has been created. The sales document type should be consignment issue.

3) In the delivery document, for each line item, make sure the storage location is NOT filled. For consignment issue, there is no need to fill the storage location.

4) If batches are used in the delivery item, make sure that correct batch is picked. The batch should be picked from customer consignment inventory and not from other.

If the delivery is created without any order reference, then check OSS Note 65652 - Workaround: special stock delivery item w/o order

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If all the mentioned settings are correct. GGo to MMBE and check if customer consignment stock exists.

Also chcek whether the delivery you are talking about is with referenxce to customer consignment document type.

Also check the materials in material master whether special procurement is activated for them in MRP2 View in specail procurement field. Also the customer for which you are creating sales order must be applicable for customer consignment.

If all the mentioned customizing settings are correct as reported by you and the it should pick correct movement type only.

Br,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply,

I have check sale document type, Item category and also schedule line which has already set up correctly but it's still incorrect movement type.

Any solution could be make ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the schdule lines C0 and C1.

MAINTAIN MOVEMENT TYPE 633.