cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion Flag WBS suddenly getting status of Time & Expense Released

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our process is such that whenever a WBS is created, it is in blocked status (Not valid for use), we release it to get the status (Time & expense released), now the issue is that for a few of WBS elements for whom we have already set up Deletion flag status this got suddenly changed to Time & expense released.

Now, i want to check the table or transaction through which i can check when this Deletion flag was setup and who exactly did set it up, in transaction CJ20N i can check the last changed entry but it didnt exactly tell me the change that was made, also tables PRPS & JEST, JCDS didnt tell it exactly, is there a way that i can see the change made (as it happens in SD tables- CDHDR

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is possible if th change documents(under status management) check box in project profile is ticked. If the change documents are not activated for every status change, then i dont think you can get it. First check your poject profile and confirm whether change documents are activated or not. If it is activated then you can see who made the changes in CJ20N itself, for that I would suggest you to search the forum, there are many threads available which explains how to do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot, change documents are activated, could you please tell me how to check the action performed by the last user. CJ20N only tells me the last change user name and the date on which this change was made, but then didn't tell me what change was made, could you please guide me on this.

thanks in advance

regards

Anmol

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to Anjali & Rafi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, as Mr Rafi, mentioned, if you have change docs tick ON, You can get the history of Status changes from CJ20N using following path

CJ20N ->Status details (press on Blue i) then on the next screen Edit -> Change Documents -> For Status.

This will give you the change status history.

Thanks

Anjali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guys,

Thanks a lot to both of you, it was helpful.

regards

Anmol