cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns Order error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Freinds

I am trying to create a returns order, wrf an invoice, which is released to accounting & 'cleared'. [Accouting document NOT reversed]

Now, the question is, To create a returns order,wrf invoice, *is it mandatory* to reverse the corresponding accounting docuement?

Because, I am getting the error," Entry PN8 does not exist in TVV1 (check entry)"

Any help/clue..?

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in your reference invoice you might have given PN8 as customer group1.

the PN8 has been deleted after the invoice has been created.

if this the case system is trying to cpoy PN8 which does not exist now.

Maintain PN8 in customer group1 using S_ALR_87006587 t.code and do the returns order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh..

Thats great... You hit it right.

In SO, its there. {PN8-Customer group}, its there even in vf03. Its NOT there is S_ALR_87006587.

I will surely maintain it in S_ALR_87006587.

Have a nice day... Suresh...

Good day..

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Returns with reference to invoice is required to track the document flow.

Regarding your error in returns order under header-additional data A-ENTER customer group1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh

Before going to the 'header' itself, the system is throwing that error & not allowing to proceed in any direction.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sumanth,

Reversing of accounting document is not required to create return sales order with reference to return sales order.

Please check the customer master record and sales order in customer group 1 Field KVGR1 what is maintained in that field.

Also have a programmer check the userexits in MV45AFZZ for the message and put a breakpoint in to see what is happening.

Br,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tushar

reversal of accounting document not required, when "creating a return SO wrf return SO".

I dont understand this.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sumanth,

Sorry for misinterpretation.

Reversing the cleared accounting document is not neccesary for creating return sales order with reference to Invoice.

I wrote return sales order instead of invoice.

Also the solution provided by one od our expert is working for me. I just tested the same in IDES Test system

Thanks again!!

Tushar