cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need how to configuration on Receiver File adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on File to File scenario. I need to create a file in output directory with time stamp.

I am also need to create File output directory.

I used create target directory. But the file is not creating in the directory.

Please help me on this issue.

Thanks,

Swathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

see if the target msg after mapping is not coming blank.........for this take input msg payload from SXMB_MONI and in IR in msg mapping in test tab, put this source XML and see if the target msg is having data.......in ID in reciver file comm channel, tick add timestamp option and file create mode as create.....in RWB in component monitoring in AE in communication channel monitoring, see if there is any error in ur receiver file adapter.........if there is any error, then in ID remove this error from ur receiver file comm channel and save and activate it, then ur output file will be created with timestamp in its filename........

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

1. To have the file with the Timestamp, use the option "Add Timestamp" in File construction mode.

2. Check the receiver communication channel and in MONI. If the file is not created and is successful in MONI, then the message might stuck in Queue. Check the queues.

Ensure the provide target directory path is correct.

Check this: /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2007/07/26/troubleshooting-the-file-adapter-last-updated-on-02-july10

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am working on SAP PI 7.1

If i put add time stamp then wer i need to use Create create option.

Thanks,

Swathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

For adding timestamp to your target file and to create the target directory, you need to configure your Receiver file channel accordingly.

Kindly take a look at this link for the detailed configuration:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/44/6830e67f2a6d12e10000000a1553f6/content.htm

I hope this helps.

Regards, Gaurav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

Create: The file is created. The document received last is saved in each case.

Check this: http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/bc/bb79d6061007419a081e58cbeaaf28/content.htm

Thanks,

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
If i put add time stamp then wer i need to use Create create option.

You can either use create option or Add Timestamp....both will create the file....just that the name of the file will change depending on the option that you select.

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member189420
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you have configured everything properly and even then it is not working. Check whether you the user has proper authorization to create files on the system.

You can read the logs on the Adapter level in Runtime Workbench.

Regards,

Anand Patil