cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Status - Rlease & Released/Approve

Former Member
0 Kudos

In CV04N when Release Status selected, system is showing Released/Approve Document only. It never shows document with Release status.

If you see the search help, for Release and Released/Approve the status code is RL. It is creating some confusion. Please let me know how to resolve this issue?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

If you want to see these status as different one and search. Then need to create status while configuring document type , goto " define document status" and add new status if you want. These status will come in DIR. If RL is for both Release and Released /Approved then both status documents will be displayed in CV04n. If you define RL for Release and another one like "RE" for released/ approved then your query will get resolved.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Document Status RL (Released) and RL (Released /Approve) are defined by SAP na. we just assign then to Document Type in config.

My question is why for both of them it is RL only?

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that the reason for this is that someone has maintained these two status with the same abbreviation which should not be made in DMS to avoid such behavior.

So the only suggestion to solve this issue is to edit the status indicator for one of the affected status. To achieve this correction I would recommend you to create a new status as substitute for the old status which will be replaced then. This means you create a new status with a new indicator (e.g. RA - for RELEASED/APPROVED). Then you need to create a special report which changes the database table entry for each document info record with is currently in status 'RELEASED/APPROVED' in table DRAW for indicator 'RL' to the newly created one (e.g. 'RA'). After this change is made and the affected document info records are assigned to this new status indicator you can change the status settings for the document type in transaction DC10 and replace the status 'RELEASED/APPROVED' (RL) in the status network with the new created status.

Best regards,

Christoph

Answers (0)