cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-on SAPKITAR7F implementing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear team,

as per my earlywatch report , i have to implement ST-A/PI SAPKITAR7F . I have downloaded this add-on.

now i am implementing this one .its not comming in queue. But when I display All support package level its show.

But when I am implementing through saint.Not not cooming inqueue.

Right now my ST-API level is 00.

Whats the pre-request of SAPKITAR7F.

sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil,

SAPKITAR7F is support pack 1 of ST-A/PI 01M_ECC600.

What you probably need to download is SAPKITAR7E which is the installation portion for ST-A/PI 01M_ECC600.

To do this go to the "Installations and Upgrades" section of the dowload center and click "Browse our download catalog" and then the path "Plug-Ins" >SAP Solution Tools" >ST-A/PI" >ST-A/PI 01M_ECC600> Installation to download SAPKITAR7E. After the download is finished, go to SPAM and "Load package" either from the front-end or application server depending on where you downloaded SAPKITAR7E to.

Then go to SAINT and you should now be able to see SAPKITAR7E. Be sure to take the option to add SAPKITAR7F to the same queue so you can to both the install and the support pack in one run.

Rich

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rich,

Thanks for perfect and very good answare .At last it ask about finish.In this Add-on It ask No Confirmation.

Is Finish last step ?

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

In SAINT, all you have to do is click "finish" and you are done.

To check, you can go to SPAM and click the "display package level" button. You should then see an entry if you included the support pack:

ST-A/PI 01M_ECC600 0001 SAPKITAR7F Application Servicetools for ECC 600-605

Also you should go to SE38 and execute program "RTCCTOOL" to make sure you are current for all prerequites for EWA. There will be a step the you have to do for "Procedure after implementation of add-on ST-A/PI". You just click the "Addons&Upgrad." button at the top of the screen in RTCCTOOL and click the checkmarks. Then the step should turn to green.

Rich