cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem filling Arch infostructure for COPA2_S001 - field catalog?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure I'm posting this ti the correct forum, but I'll give it a try.

Archivingobject COPA2_S001 is used to archive Copa data (account based CoPa). As the profitability analysis archiving objects depend on the operating concern (generated by the customer), and must also be generated, no appropriate information structures or field catalogs can be delivered as standard with the Archive Information System (SAP AS). You must create these yourself.

This was set up by somenone in the pst, but the Infostructue (the table cretaed for it) stays empty.

The Infostructure is activated, the archiving process shows no errors and even the status info from the AIS shows only green lights!

My guess that the field catalog which was set up is not correct.

Can anyone give my some info how to be sure what the cause, how to solve it and how to fill the AIS without starting a new archiving run.

Thanks in advance!

Ger

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am also having a similar problem with this object COPA1_XXXX.

@Ger: If you problem was resolved, can you please share the resolution for this.

Best Regards,

Ankit Goel

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP help says: You must create these yourself. An experienced system administrator should carry this out, as it requires detailed knowledge of the structure of archiving objects and also extensive ABAP knowledge.

from: Archiving Transaction Data (CO-PA) - Controlling (CO) - SAP Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry misread the message.

Kind regards,

Robert Loeffen

Message was edited by:

M. van Lieshout