cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in billing document & Excise Invoice Duty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In some cases, at the time create billing document (VF01) excise duty shown Rs.400/- (BEDCESSHCESS), but at the time create excise invoice (J1IIN) with reference to same billing document Excise duty gone payable GL As Rs.450/-.

Please guide.

Regards 

BK GAIKWAD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this looks strange.

please de bugg with an ABAPER & see it.

i think some development has been done for arriving at a value 400/-

please check this also.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

we have use standard process, not to do any enhancement for that.

My problem is in some cases (Not all cases) billing document & excise invoice duty is arrived different. I have try to find out proper reason but not success.

Regards

BK GAIKWAD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the copy controls for sales document billing for that billing type for which excise value is showing excessly.

then if every thing is ok.

then same old answer - DEBUGG IT with an abaper so that we can find out what went wrong.

balajai

Former Member
0 Kudos

as you said it is happening in some cases only.

the same kind of problem we faced where values in Order is different but in Billing its comming different

Could you please check whether the price in Sales order and billing document is same or not

If not same then check the mateail whether price got changed or wht

if price is different in sales order and billing document then its problem with copy control where Pricing type is maintained as

B Carry out new pricing

maintain it as D Copy pricing elements unchanged, this may work

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BK,

It is certainly a odd scenario. But to arrive at a solution can you check and let us know the different values in billing document for BED, Cess & Hcess. Now compare these values with that of the Excise Invoice where it clealy shows the amt under different heads. By this we will come to know what extra amount it is adding in the Excise invoice.

Regards,

Ajinkya