cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an issue regarding consignment and I would like you assistance.

A sales order is saved and then for some certain reason the customer is willing to get the invoice without though to get the materials (physically they are kept at our plant unitl he is willing to get them)

Therefore, I am thinking of the following: In case it is such any issue, to create a new type of delivery that upon GI to make a movement type to send stock to consignment and then do the billing as regularly.

As soon as the customer wants to get the materials, an MM transactions is used to send the materials from the consignmetn to the customer. Am I thinking correctly? Can this be implemented?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go through the attached link for more detailed customization settings for customer consignment process

http://help.sap.com/bestpractices/BBLibrary/HTML/J58_CustConsProc_EN_KO.htm

In this link check the documentation for J58 Customer consignment processing.

I hope this helps

Br,

Tushar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No I would not recommend this. You can follow the standard process.

That is once the fill up delivery is made, you generate F8 proforma and send it to customer. Parallely, you can also set a background BDC to create an issue order as and when the proforma is generated.

As and when physically, the materials are despatched depending upon the customer requirement, based on that, you can generate a issue delivery followed by a commercial invoice.

By this, you not only follow the standard process but also, you can have track of payment outstanding by generating the commercial invoice in time.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for doing 'ke' we have to 'ka' & we have to go ahead.

go ahead with 'ke' - accodingly order - delivery - billing gets completed.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes , this can be possibliy implemented. Tou can use Order Type RE Consignment issue and also can make delivery creation automatic for the said order type.

Once the delivery is made, you can set up background job processing for doing post goods issue. and the will follow the billing to the end customer.

I hope this helps

Br,

Tushar